ADVICE / EXPERTISES
Diplomacy / international organisations Maghreb/Mediterranean Area/ Africa North South Geopolitics and Security Tourism and cultural heritage Public Relations and communications
Academic Teaching and Training Seminars
Teaching Courses / International relations and Geopolitics
- 1. Study and Practice of Diplomacy (Graduate level ; English ,Arabic )
- 2. Security Studies (Graduate level English )
- 3. The United Nations ( Graduate level ; English ,Arabic )
- 4. Globalization (Graduate level English ,Arabic )
- 5. Ethics and International Relations ( Undergraduate level , English )
- 6. The Cold War and East-West Relations (Undergraduate level; Arabic )
- 7. Senior Seminar on Human rights (Graduate level, English )
- 8. North-South International relations (Undergraduate level)
- 9. International Organisations (Graduate level , English ,Arabic ))
- 10. Europe and Mediterranean Affairs (Graduate level)
Training seminars , Workshops , Public lectures
- Academic courses and lectures
- Diplomatic Training Courses
- Public relations and leadership
- Trade relations and partnership
Seminar on Protocol & Etiquette in Business ManagementAn advanced specialized course available to all persons especially those involved in business. It’s aimed at developing participants’ practical knowledge of good conduct in the community communication and job frameworks.
Seminar on Public SpeakingA specialized course available for applicants of various interests, especially for business managers.
Seminar on the art of crisis managementA specialized course that enables participants to predict potential crises in the institutions and the work environment, thus taking effective decisions and setting appropriate planning to successfully deal, manage and provide possible solutions to the crisis when it occurs
Seminar Building Leadership SkillsAvailable for individuals and institutions of both public and private sectors. It’s aimed at building up necessary knowledge and refining skills needed to prepare leaders in various domains.
Seminar on Negotiation SkillsA specialized course available for students , specialists and persons with managerial jobs An advanced specialized course available to all persons especially those involved in business. It’s aimed at developing participants’ practical knowledge of good conduct in the community communication and job frameworks.
Selected Training Seminars
- Open Day seminar “The VCDR : Past Achievements and New Challenges of Diplomatic Law” on the occasion of the celebration of the 50th Anniversary of Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations (1961-2011)." An Open Day held on April 18 , 2011 . Dubai American University . UAE
- Training course on “Dialogue among civilizations : Challenges and Prospects”. United Nations Alliance of Civilizations Symposium UNAOC, Doha QATAR 12-16 December 2012.
- Training session on the topic "Diplomatic and Consular relations " MOFA , Doha QATAR 12-16 September 2014
- Training session on Vienna Diplomatic and Consular System- (In English) Ministry of Foreign Affairs MOFA Manama BAHRAIN 2- 6 December 2013
- An Open Day to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the establishment of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations (1961-2011). Dubai University 2011 UAE.
SELECTED REPORTS AND PUBLICATIONS
PROVIDING COURSES, CONFERENCES, SPEECHES AND SEMINARS
Targeted services based on a long experience in the field of journalism and Public Speaking, organization and management of conferences, are intended, to companies, associations, public or private institutions according to their need for the promotion of their public relations and their communication needs.
REPRESENTATION AND ASSISTANCE OF INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS IN TUNISIA AND MAGHREB.
The design and implementation of influencing and advocacy strategies aimed at representing and promoting the relations, activities and interests of governmental and NGO organizations, investment companies and private agencies in Tunisia and the Maghreb
STRATEGIC AND DIPLOMATIC ADVICE AND CONSULTING
Operational and dedicated support, adaptable to the demand, content and duration in the field of public affairs, institutional and governmental relations in support of international development in Tunisia and South Mediterranean countries .